Request for Proposal: Disaster Case Management
The County of Hawaiʻi is requesting proposals from qualified service providers to provide Disaster Case Management Services to survivors of and those affected by the 2018 Kīlauea Eruption Events.
- Bidders are to upload proposals and supporting documents at www.publicpurchase.com to include all information and forms as detailed in the attached specifications and special provisions.
- NOTE: An account login is required to review the Request for Proposal (RFP)
- No paper submissions will be accepted without prior approval of the Purchasing Agent.
- Proposals and supporting documents must be submitted on or before Thursday, July 25, 2019 at 4:30 pm HST.
- All questions, concerns, or requests for clarification are to be submitted through the Public Purchase website by Thursday, July 25, 2019 at 4:30 pm HST. Questions should not be submitted directly to the County of Hawaiʻi or via this site.
County of Hawaii Job Opportunities
Visit the County of Hawaii Job Opportunities page to see the latest openings. Recovery-related positions will be advertised as they become available.