Below are recovery-related events sponsored by community partners. In the case that there are no upcoming events, none will be displayed.
Puna Community Health & Wellness Fair
- Date: 11/09/2019 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Pāhoa High and Intermediate School
15-3038 Pāhoa Village Road
Pāhoa, Hawaii 96778
The Puna Community Medical Center Foundation will host its first annual Health & Wellness Fair from noon-4 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 9 at the Pahoa High School cafeteria.
The event is free and all community members are invited.
- Puna Community Medical Center (blood pressure checks);
- Hilo Medical Center Foundation (AED and CPR training);
- Project Vision Hawai‘i (free vision screening and glasses giveaway);
- Hilo Medical Center (stroke activation team).